The OmniXchange™ interface engine is the basis for the complex systems needed for accountable care and patient-centered medical home (PCMH.) OmniXchange makes interoperability easier, faster and more affordable in the long term than building and maintaining dozens of point-to-point interfaces.
Using a hub-and-spoke model, OmniXchange enables standards-based messaging, secure data exchange and secure connectivity.
- Integration between all transactions through a single platform
- Dashboard for monitoring and managing message flow
- Easy to use and maintain web-based system
- Tracking of data (audit trail)
- Sophisticated HL7 engine which also handles many other message types
- Secure data exchange (SSL, FTPS/VPN)
- Integrates with all ambulatory and hospital EMRs/EHRs, hospital information systems (HIS), lab information systems (LIS), practice management systems, e-prescribing systems, document management, billers and payers
- Ability to add new HL7 interfaces without programming
- Cloud-based or enterprise
- You choose the level of service and support you require